Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the materials on this website is owned by ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT and its licensors.
ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer, mobile device or any other permisible medium via a web browser;
- print pages from this website for your non-commercial use.
- All manuscripts/articles published by ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
ACADEMIC JOURNALS does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT prior written permission.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com
Enforcement of copyright
ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT finds out that you have used its copyright materials against the provisions of the license above, ACADEMY FOR POLICY REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT may file legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and a court injunction to stop you using those materials in any form. You could also be ordered to bear all financial costs attached to it legally.